Family Holistic Wellbeing
Our range of non invasive children’s therapies and therapeutic tools, aims to promote stronger connections, learn emotional language and safe space.
Move – Play – Stretch – Feel – Believe – Relax
A range a of classes & holistic therapies have been created for children 4 weeks to 18 years.
A variety of therapies and tools have been adapted for fun age appropriate sessions. Mindfulness, gratitude journaling, breathing, massage, understanding their mind, body connection. Supporting your children’s wellbeing & to developing skills for a lifetime. Children love all the fun and creative activities.
- Parent empowerment
- relax naturally
- develop inner peace and a sense of inner security
- sleep peacefully
- become calmer and less prone to anxiety and negative emotions.
- improve their concentration, memory and listening skills
- focus their energy and develop self awareness
- cope with the stresses of life such as exams
- become more creative, imaginative and self confident
- build their mental strength and increase self esteem
- Producing feel good hormones for a deeper sense of wellbeing and happiness and deeper connections.
Teen to Adult
Learn life skill through a 8 week course called Chill Skills. This amazing course offer a safe space to learn and practice therapeutic skills such as mindfulness, the importance of exercise. All through fun sessions.
Reflexology is a popular and relaxing session based on the principle that reflex points on the soles, tops and side of the feet correspond to areas throughout the body.
Specially adapted 30 min Reflexology appointments.
Astma – Bonding – Calming
Complementary therapy along side Orthodox (mainstream) medicine has become popular for addressing many conditions and everyday niggles. For 1 month to 16 years
- Restless sleep
- Growing pains
- Exam stress
“Always consult a GP or other medical professional for medical attention and advice. Your doctor is responsible for your health. Please inform doctor of your complimentary therapies.”